If you are using our App simply tap on the cast icon in the corner of your video player.
To Chromecast on your laptop or from our website you will need to use the "Cast or Mirror Feature" and "Cast/Mirror" the entire screen to your TV. The Video player itself does not have a cast feature (like YouTube videos would) so if you open the video on your computer or cell phone you won't be able to cast from the actual video player.
How to "Cast" (or mirror) your screen in Chromecast:
Casting from your laptop:
1. From your computer in your Chrome browser click on the 3 little dots located in the upper right corner of your browser.
2. Scroll down the menu and click on "Cast:
3. A window will pop up on your screen and you could choose the device/TV you want to cast to.
Your computer screen/browser should appear on the device/TV and you could now navigate our site or any other site using your computer and it will be mirrored to your TV.
Casting from your cell phone:
- Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app and go to the Account tab .
- Scroll down and look for Mirror device and tap on it.
- Tap on the CAST SCREEN/AUDIO button.
- Select your Chromecast device.
Your cell phone screen should now appear on the device/TV and you could now navigate our site or App from your cell device while displaying on the TV.
Hope this clarifies things. Please advise if you have any other questions!