How To Cancel Your Subscription
Website Cancellation Instructions:
If you have signed up on our website, www.TheYogaCollective.com, and wish to cancel your auto-recurring subscription follow the steps below:
* You could only cancel from where you initiated your membership. You can't cancel a membership you initiated on our website on the App and vice versa.
Please note: Upon cancelling there will be no further charges. You will still have full access to the site until your current subscription ends.*
1. Log in to your account at www.TheYogaCollective.com
2. Click on "Yoga Profile" in the menu bar and then click on "Account" in the drop down menu. This will take you to your Account Page.
3. Click on the Subscription tab and to the right of your membership you will see a link that says "Cancel" or on a cell device it will appear below where it says "Actions"
4. Click "Cancel" and then "Yes" to confirm and your membership will be cancelled
5. To verify you have Cancelled your Subscription will say "Stopped". It will still have a status of "Active" until the end of your current billing cycle.
To read about our Refund Policy view the article "Billing & Refund Request" using this link: https://support.theyogacollective.com/article/18-billing-and-refund-policy
*In addition, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your next billing cycle in order not to be charged.
App Cancellation Instructions:
If you have purchased an auto-renewal subscription via the Apple App Store or through the Google App Store you will need to cancel your subscription on your device and through the respective parties. You will not be able to cancel a subscription you initiated via Apple or Google via our website or app.
For direction on how to cancel your App subscription on iPhone or a Google Android, please reach out to the respective companies or search online for help articles.
We don't process the billing or accounts on our side so you must handle all billing or cancellation requests through their platforms.